Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Party!












So I recently celebrated my 24th birthday.









It was fun to celebrate with Sandy. She made me a marvelous lemon cake.






I had fun opening my present from Amy and Sandy with Amy on my cell phone.











Amy gave me a collection of 8 A&E Romantice Classics, many of which I haven't seen but am excited to watch.




Sandy gave me the new Michael Buble cd and "Caught in the Act" a combination CD/DVD by Michael Buble.









David, Brent and Brent's Nephew came over later in the evening and hung out with us for a while.






Overall, it was a great birthday. Church, presents, and friends, what else could you ask for?




3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Becky I so glad you had a great birthday! I can't believe you are already 24.. I totally remember being 24... just wait until you are 27 then you can say that too... it's fun.
Love you!

Amy Lou said...

Becky you are so cute! I especially like the face you're making when you said you were talking on the phone with me...what's that face supposed to mean anyway? :P

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I can't believe you are 24, I remember you as a little girl...you may not even remember me! ha ha...I am a Doan if that helps! Happy Birthday!