Saturday, November 3, 2007

confessions of a slacker

boy have I been a slacker in posting on this blog. it's a Saturday afternoon/evening and Cameron is at the hospital today doing doctorly things. so I'm at home with my wonderful children doing childrenly things. so far we have watched a movie twice, gone to the library, went to target and played, played played, in the midst of our day we all took naps, mine of course being the shortest but hey at least I got to take one right?

Katelyn and Dallin have become professional binkie-nappers. it doesn't seem to matter where I hid them, they find them and put them in their mouths for a few minutes only to lose interest and then ditch them in some unsuspecting place where Eventually I find them again and try to hid them again. its a vicious cycle.


we all love Grant and are thrilled to have him in our family.

I'm sure there is more I could write but I'm taking a great rick right now because Dallin is sitting on my lap and he has a talent of turning off the computer in ways I never even knew existed... so I better go before all is lost.

Dallin was hiding a chocolate candy in his costume, we discovered it at the end of the night

No comments: